Meldon 5 Tent Waterproof 5000mm
Perfect for family and group camping trips, the Meldon 5 Man Tunnel Tent has space to sleep five people, plus a living area to store your equipment and relax with your fellow campers.
Exclusive ‘Dark Zone’ Bedroom Liner
The bedroom has a ‘Dark Zone’ liner which blocks out up to 90% more light than a standard liner to give you a more relaxing sleep. Zipped curtains allow you to let light in when required.
Groundsheet & Privacy Divider
The bedroom has a fully sewn-in groundsheet to completely seal it off from damp and draughts. Plus, it has a privacy divider, allowing you to easily convert it into two bedrooms.
Highest Level of Rain Protection
There’s no need to panic if there’s a heavy downpour. With watertight taped seams and a 5000mm Hydrostatic Head, the Melton provides the highest possible level of rain protection.
Standing Height & Cable Access
The living area has a height of 205cm to comfortably stand up inside it, plus it has plenty of space for a table and chairs. A cable access point allows you to hook up electrical equipment.
The living area also has a sewn-in groundsheet to seal it off from damp and draughts. Plus, it has two side windows with external covers to allow light in with the option of greater privacy.
Door with Secondary Mesh Door
The Meldon has a zipped entrance door with a secondary mesh door to aid ventilation while retaining privacy. In addition, it has a window with an internal cover for increased visibility.
2 x King Poles for Entrance Canopy
Two king poles are included to prop open the front entrance and transform it into a canopy. It’s perfect for shading you from the sunlight, wind, and rain while increasing your ventilation.
Oversized Travel Bag Included
An oversized travel bag is included to easily pack the Melford away and carry it on camping trips. When stored inside the bag, it measures 78cm x 30cm x 30cm and weighs 11.2kg.
What you need to know!
- Capacity: 5 Person
- 5000mm Hydrostatic Head
- 210T polyester flysheet
- Exclusive 230T ‘Dark Zone’ inner sheet
- Fully sewn-in groundsheet
- Colour-coded fibreglass poles
- 2 x King Poles for entrance canopy
- Pre-attached guy lines
- Set of steel pegs
- Fast and easy pitch time
- Oversized travel bag included
- Pitched: L465cm x W320cm x H205cm
- Bedroom: L210cm x W300cm x H180/205cm
- Living Area: L255cm x W320cm x H205cm
- Bagged: L78cm x W30cm x D30cm
- Weight: 11.2kg
- Meldon measures L465cm x W320cm x H205cm with a 5 berth bedroom and front living room
- Bedroom has a Dark Zone liner to block out up to 90% of light, plus a divider to create 2 rooms
- Living room has a sewn-in groundsheet, standing head height, and cable access for electricals
- Watertight taped seams and 5000mm (HH) waterproof rating to provide optimal rain protection
- Oversized travel bag to easily store and carry (tent measures 78cm x 30cm x 30cm inside bag)
FREE UK Standard Delivery - 2-3 Working Days
Express £3.99 - 1-2 Working Days
Powderham, Devon, UK
What You Need to Know
Easy to pitch with sewn-in groundsheet
Living area, and ‘Dark Zone’ bedroom
Waterproof (5000mm Hydrostatic Head)
2 x King Poles to create sun canopy
Pre-fitted guy lines, plus 5mm thick steel pegs
Size of tent: L465cm x W320cm x H205cm
Bedrooms: L210cm x W300cm x H180/205cm
Living area: L135cm x W320cm x H205cm
All dimensions are approx.