Thick Foam Camping MatSKU
Sleep like a log when you’re camping with this 15mm Thick Foam Camping Mat from Trail. The mat is made from two layers of EVA foam. It features a contoured bottom layer to evenly distribute your weight and a dense top layer for ultimate warmth and comfort.
The mat has contours on the bottom to evenly distribute your weight and provide sensational support and comfort. They also shape themselves to uneven ground for form a level surface.
The mat can be rolled up and secured using the elasticated strap provided. Lightweight and compact, it measures 52cm x 19cm (approx.) and weighs 275g (approx.) to easily carry.
15mm EVA Foam
The mat is made from 15mm thick closed-cell EVA foam which recovers quickly when compressed. It’s thicker than a standard roll mat to deliver sensational warmth and insulation.
Because EVA is a closed-cell foam, it’s waterproof to prevent it absorbing moisture. This is a welcome feature if your tent is damp. It also allows you to easily wipe it clean if it gets dirty.
Easy to Set Up
Simply remove the elasticated roll strap, before rolling the mat onto the ground. When you’re ready to pack it away, simply roll it up again before looping the strap back over the top.
- 15mm thick EVA foam construction
- Contoured to evenly distribute weight
- Pre-attached elasticated roll strap
- Size when flat: L180cm x W50cm (approx.)
- Size when rolled up: 50cm x 19.5cm x 19.5cm (approx.)
- Weight: 275g (approx.)
- Roll mat measures 180cm x 50cm (approx.) and includes an elasticated strap
- Made from 15mm thick EVA foam to provide ultimate insulation and comfort
- Contour base evenly distributes your weight and shapes itself to the ground
- Non-absorbent to strap to the outside of a backpack if you’re hiking in the rain
- Measures 50cm x 19.5m (approx.) and weighs 275g (approx.) when rolled up
- Foam camping mat measures 180cm x 50cm (approx.) when rolled out flat and is 15mm thick to create a comfortable sleeping surface
- Made from two layers of closed-cell EVA foam which recovers quickly when squashed and provides superb insulation from the ground
- Bottom layer has a bumpy contoured shape to form a flat, level surface on uneven ground and provide excellent support and comfort
- Because EVA is a closed-cell foam, it’s waterproof and can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth before allowing to naturally air dry
- Lightweight and portable, it measures 50cm x 19.5cm and weighs 275g when rolled up and secured with the elasticate strap included